For over a century, Rotary has united leaders of all ages and experiences, cultures, and professions, to strengthen their communities. Every day, in our communities and around the world, our neighbors face tough challenges — conflict, disease, and lack of clean water, health care, education, and economic opportunity.
Rotarians have a vision of what’s possible for their neighbors. They mobilize other leaders and experts to take action and see it through.
Through regular club programs, projects, and neighborhood activities, our members learn about the issues that face our communities and exchange ideas about how to take action to respond to them.
Members also connect through club events, outings, and visits to other clubs around the globe, giving them unique opportunities to forge personal and professional connections. Together with our partners, neighbors, and friends, we’re:
– Promoting peace, encouraging dialogue to foster understanding within and across cultures
– Fighting disease, educating and equipping communities to stop the spread of life-threatening or preventable diseases
– Providing clean water, building local solutions to bring clean water and sanitation services to more people every day
– Saving mothers and children, expanding access to quality care, so mothers and children can live and grow stronger
– Supporting education, expanding access to education and empowering educators to inspire more children and adults to learn
– Growing local economies, creating opportunities for individuals and communities to thrive financially and socially
– Eradicating polio, uniting the world to end polio, once and for all
Rotary is a trusted partner and resource. With members and projects in almost every part of the globe, there’s no limit to the good we can do. Rotary provides opportunities to grow personally and professionally — through mentorship, skill building, service projects, travel opportunities, networking, and more!